There are several Gaelic football warm up drills that teams have used down through the years and it is impossible to outline them all, but here we have a non-contact Gaelic football drill for small numbers at training sessions which hopefully can benefit you in some small way.
The basis of this Gaelic football drill is to bring the ball forward and players do intend to enjoy this drill as they get more accustomed to it.
Read also: Our recommended equipment support list here
Video Demo: Gaelic Football Non-Contact Warm Up Drill
Read also: Our additional resource list for drills here
How about you – what are you favourite warm up Gaelic football drills? Are there any other warm up drills that you would recommend in particular to the wider public?
If possible, please share your own feedback or suggestions in the comment box section provided below (email addresses are not published)
- How To Motivate Players After A Loss – Recognise Team Effort & Recovery
- How To Coach Underage Players – Empathy, Safety & Navigating Pressure
- How To Manage A Sports Team – Targets for Winning Strategy
- Best Exercises For Lower Back Pain – Exercise Preparation
- Best Exercises To Lose Belly Fat Fast – Fat Oxidation Rates